Antec Announces the Availability of HCP-1300 Platinum PSU for High End Gamers in India
Designed to meet the most demanding gaming needs, the HCP-1300 Platinum is a feature rich, 80 PLUS Platinum certified solution, operating up to 94% of efficiency and Intel Haswell ready symbolizing everything a Power Supply can accomplish today
NEW DELHI/MUMBAI/BANGALORE, India - December 10, 2013
Antec Inc,the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, has launched the HCP-1300 Platinum PSU in India. Antec HCP-1300 Platinum PSU is built on the latest technologies which increases the performance of the system and reduce the amount of power consumed.
Antecs High Current Pro Platinum series is the pinnacle of power supplies and fully modular with a revolutionary world’s first 20+8-pin MBU socket for future needs. Operating up to 94% efficient, HCP-1300 Platinum PSU can reduce electricity bills by up to 25% compared to other power supplies. HCP-1300’s innovative 16-pin sockets create’s a new level of flexibility by doubling the modular connectivity, supporting two different 8-pins connectors and allowing future connector changes. The product endows 7 years warranty with 24/7 global online support service. Highest-quality components, Japanese capacitors, and a quiet 135mm double ball bearing fan completes the package. The CircuitShield™ protection circuitry makes HCP-1300 Platinum PSU safe and reliable in any environment.
Kevan Li, Business Head – India, at Antec Inc, said “Antec Power supplies have always been known for its best quality, functionality and reliability. The Antec HCP-1300 Platinum PSUs are not only quieter and energy efficient but also equipped to provide customers with enhanced flexibility and a complete modular cable design to ensure a rewarding gaming experience. ”
|- Guarantees 1300W Continuous Power |
- 80 PLUS® PLATINUM certified - Up to 94% efficient, to reduce your electricity bill
- Save Energy and reduce your electricity bill by up to 25%
- AQ7 - Antec Quality 7 year warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support
- 16-pin Socket - Industry-leading 16-pin sockets double the modular connectivity by supporting 2 different 8-pin cables per socket and allow for future connector changes
- 28(20+8)-pin MBU socket - Worlds first socket for possible future MBU connectors
- 135 mm DBB Silence - Whisper-quiet high-quality double ball bearing fan with long life time
- Thermal Manager - An advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat & noise management
- High Current Rails - 4 High Current +12V rails with high load capabilities ensure
- Maximum CPU & GPU compatibility
- 100% +12V - Output for maximum CPU & GPU support
- Multi PCI-E - 10 PCI-E connectors for multiple GPU support
- OC Link™ - Allows 2 HCP Platinum’s to work in tandem to power the most demanding systems
- CircuitShield™ - Full suite of industrial grade protections: Over Current Protection (OCP), Over Voltage Protection (OVP), Under Voltage Protection (UVP), Short Circuit Protection (SCP), Over Power Protection (OPP), Over Temperature Protection (OTP), Surge & Inrush Protection (SIP), No Load Operation (NLO) & Brown-Out Protection (BOP)
- All Japanese Heavy-Duty Caps - All high-performance Japanese capacitors ensure tightest DC stability and regulation
- Phase Wave™ Design - A server-class full-bridge LLC design with a synchronous
- Rectification based on a DC-DC topology
- Stealth Wires - All wires darkened for minimal visibility in chassis
About Antec Inc.
For 27 years, Antec, Inc. has been the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, being the pioneer and market leader for quiet, efficient and innovative products such as the P280 and SOLO II enclosures as well as for their award-winning PSUs having the lowest returns in the industry.
Antec continues to further the industry with performance-rich enclosures, efficient power supplies, reliable cooling components, the cutting-edge Antec Advance accessories line, and the Antec Mobile Products (A.M.P).
Founded in 1986, Antec is headquartered in Fremont, California, with additional offices in The Netherlands, Germany, China and Taiwan.